09 Dec Expanding Staff & Services
Kristin attended The Ohio State University and earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. In 2020, Kristin started KB Interior Styling as a fun side gig, which quickly grew into a full-time job and led to her appointment to Revival Design Studio. She enjoys shopping, cooking, and spending time with her husband and three little boys. If Kristin could design a celebrity house, it would be for John Krasinski and Emily Blunt because he is her celeb crush (loves The Office) and she is British (Kristin is very into European style homes!).
Interior styling is about “dressing” a room so that it looks great and feels fresh.
“Interior styling is about “dressing” a room so that it looks great and feels fresh, current but not too trendy, beautiful but livable, all while still being functional and expressing the homeowner’s taste,” explains Cally Lange, Founder + CEO of Revival Design Studio.
Many interior styling clients ask about similar interior design questions and have similar needs for home and office styling. Below are the main areas involved when working with Kristin Bergman, Interior Stylist.
- Seasonal Styling – each season offers its colors, textures, and accents
- Soft Furnishings – recommending colors, patterns, and fabrics for curtains, rugs, bedding, etc.
- Color Selection – provide wall paint colors, fabric colors, and overall color palette.
- Floor Plan + Room Layout – optimizing the room’s layout for the homeowner’s needs, traffic flow
- Texture Selection + Addition – the most exciting spaces have a combo of textures on walls, counters, and other surfaces.
- Furniture Selection + Sourcing – adding new furniture or replacing existing with more suitable + lifestyle-friendly alternatives
- Lighting – creating an attractive yet functional lighting scheme
- Current Home Decor Trends – helping make a room that is on-trend but not trendy
- Providing a creative eye – pulling together trends, colors, textures, and your style into one cohesive design
The Team Behind the Magic
Revival Design Studio is comprised of a team of architects and designers laser focused on strengthening our neighborhoods and communities one project at a time— be it the renovation of a downtown commercial building, updating of an old farmhouse, or adaptive reuse of a vacant warehouse space.
Learn more about Revival by visiting https://revivaldesign.co/