Architecture / Product Design Team
full-time position | office + remote flexibility
You enjoy overseeing a project from start to finish.
A project manager plans, organizes and oversees a project from start to finish. They should guarantee that the project is finalized to the contentment of all stakeholders, within the designated budget and timeline. A project manager identifies the project’s goals, objectives, and scope, and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. They communicate with the project team and stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and monitor progress to ensure that the project stays on track. A project manager also evaluates the project’s success and identifies areas for improvement in future projects.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references.
- Professional degree in construction management, in architectural or engineering-related field (preferred, but not required)
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in commercial construction
- Experience in all phases of design, construction documentation, codes, specifications, and construction administration
- Produce and manage project contracts, budgets, and schedules
- Practice proactive communication with team members, clients, and contractors throughout project lifecycle
- Work with internal project team members to meet deliverable deadlines
- Act as liaison between owner and internal team members
- Participate in recurring onsite and/or virtual meetings
- Update internal team members with important project information
- Good communication and management skills
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Innovative and excellent at problem–solving
- Robust scheduling background
- Working with an amazing team of design professionals
- Competitive pay
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Opportunities for growth and advancement